Yesterday was the day. It's not one of my favourite days of the year.It makes me laugh, it makes me cry, it makes me think. Yes Dad that was the day you left us. Do you look down on me? Do you keep me safe and help me make good decisions and hopefully guide me on the right path of life?
Teresa found this comic last night. It reminded us of you. Your tone of voice, your little giggle and your sarcasim. You sure did have a way with words. I get that from you I guess.
I miss you so much Dad. There have been many times that I just wanted to pick up the phone and call you. I have needed your advice and knoowledge and it's just hard not having you around.
I love you so much and I miss you big time! Keep us safe and take good care of us!
Lots of love
Les
xoxoxoxox
Minuit Socks
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment