Well I have been bitten by the Charity bug. I have recently knit some stuff for charity. And you know it feels really good to be doing so. I knit a toddler hat in blues, A Turn a Square hat for a teenage boy and a Copy Cat slouch hat for a teenage girl. Also some wrist warmers. It may not be much but I accomplished this in a week. Boy was I busy. It's all done now.
So today I got back to knitting Aunt Debbie's second sock and am now on the decreasing to the gusset. I must admit I have lost my sock mojo. It is really not fun. I rather be knitting her cowl. But I am pushing on and trying to get her second sock done. They both have to be done for the 27th. And they will be!
Aaron told me today that he needed a scarf to go with his hat and mitts. Too funny. What a kid. He is going to have to wait until my Christmas knitting is all done. I dont have time right now to be knitting him a scarf. I am sure he will understand. He is a pretty patient kid.
Well I should get off of here and get busy with that darn sock!
Wish me luck
Minuit Socks
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment