
Well I took the plunge. I signed up for the Ravelry Olympics. I am on team Canada. And my even is the WIP's Dance. My goal while I am out west is to finish my Fountain Pen Shawl. So I thought that would be a good event for me to be in. It was either that or the Lace Luge. That also sounds tempting as well.
I have knit another pair of waving lace socks in the Knit Picks Felci yarn. Turned out nice as usual. I love the Waving Lace Pattern.
Started the Swallowtail shawl. Almost done the budding lace and ran out of yarn. Oh well, it got my lace mojo back.
Am currently working on the FLS. Penny adjusted the body and the sleeves on Tuesday now I am good to go. Let's hope I can get this done before Feb.8th. That is my goal. Its been sitting on my needles for way to long.
So that is all....

No comments:
Post a Comment