Mouth is almost healed. Just a wee bit of a pain but nothing to write home about.
The Fountain Pen Shawl is taking a bit of break until my house is back in order or I have some quiet time to myself without any interruptions! Hmm not sure if that's going to happen anytime soon. One can always hope.
Started a new pair of socks for Archie. So yes people I have started my Christmas knitting! The pattern is called Checkerboard Rib socks and the pattern is in the book "Knitted Gifts" Like them so far. Just finished the cuff though!
Zeus is so damn cute and growing like a weed. Will have to post some pics of this 6 month old cutie.
Mom left to go back West on Monday. Very sad to see her go and miss her already. Hell we spent 2.5 months together and then for her to up and leave me....how RUDE! lol
We decided I am not going out West for Christmas but rather going out for the Olympics in February. Maybe we can score some tickets for some event. That my friend is highly unlikely. I think the tickets for most events are all sold out already and this is only August. Who knew....
So I am off to knit while it's peaceful, quiet, and until the dog decides that he needs a little love and attention!
Minuit Socks
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment