Saturday, August 22, 2009

Chippy the Chimpmunk is in the House

Well I know I havent blogged for a bit but it has been crazy around here in the past month. Getting all the reno's done insullation in the attic, the energy guys in, new furnance and AC getting the tree guys to come and cut down the popular tree etc. So on Tuesday I had my dental surgery done. Day 1 was alright. Day 2 was good Day 3 HORRIBLE day 4 so so and today Day 5 painful. This morning I had some stitches come out. Not quite sure from where or what side of my mouth but they did come out. It seems that my right side of my mouth is taking longer to heal. I thought that I would be off of the Percocet by now but today I have been back to taking it every 4 hours. This really sucks. I want to feel better and be pain free. I am getting really frustrated.

Mom has been a huge huge help in taking care of me during this whole ordeal. Dont know what I would have done without her. But unfortunatley she is leaving to go home on Monday. Definetly not looking forward to that. I am really going to miss her. I think she will really miss me as well but I am sure its Zeus she is going to miss the most.

So tonight she is going to bake me some fresh buttermilk blueberry muffins and tomorrow some peanut butter cookies. Yes I can bake all of this myself but lets face it when Mom bakes it it takes 100x better. She says that muffins will be nice and soft for me to eat and that blueberries are so good for you. So that is her theory on that one.

Teresa and the kids are getting ready to pack and yes they are moving back in. I am looking forward to them coming back. Yes I know we cant all get along all the time but I am optimistic that things will work out.

So that is the good gossip from here in Hamilton. Pretty boring I might add. I will post pictures of the delicious muffins when they are complete. So you can all drool....until then....I need to go put ice on my face!

No comments: