Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Why not start a February Lady Sweater in February



Well it's offical I got bitten by the February Lady Sweater bug! I started it yesterday and it's coming along just fine. It looks like I am doing the M1's accuratley. It's getting bigger and I am impressed. Still just increasing for the yoke and havent gotten much further yet. I have to do the M1's and such for 32 rows. So we will see.....

2 comments:

Shellular Kellular said...

Dun, dun, dun!! The FLS bug - it's going around and super contagious (so much so that I might just may be wearing one right now...). I'm on my second one (I'm knitting one for a family friend that's like an aunt to me) and it's a pretty enjoyable knit. The lace pattern is really starting to drive me crazy at this point since I'm on the first sleeve of the new FLS, but I love the garter stitch and the lace pattern is really simple. Do yourself a huge favor and count the number of stitches you have before you do the eyelet increases (if you are going to do them - I know some people have been omitting them). Once you have the right number of stitches, do yourself another huge favor and use this site: http://www.thedietdiary.com/knittingfiend/tools/IncreaseEvenlySpace.html

Good luck and enjoy! I love the color, btw :)

lolita vontorch said...

maybe if i'm lucky i'll cast this on and catch up to you in february and shit maybe i'll even finish it before next february....lol...i love the colour lj.