Yes it's all true. The purple monster is growing. I had to rip back on FLS. I screwed up on a buttonhole so had to rip back to the second one. So now I have had to start there and keep plugging along. I am past the 4th one. Adding 2 more buttoholes to adjust to the vast size I am creating. I pray to God that this sucker isnt going to be too big!
Got Archie's sock yarn from Knit Picks on Friday. So my goal is to finish the yoke on the FLS and cast on his socks. Have to have 2 pairs of socks done in about 2.5 weeks in order to send them to Vancouver and get there for his birthday! Which is April.3rd. Do I have my work cut out for me or what? My needles are going to be smokin!!
I owe a big thank you to my BFF. You know how I love ya. You are the bestest friend in the whole world. You know what you did and you know how much that means to me. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! Life would not be the same without you in it. xo
Well I better keep pluggin away at the Purple Monster....afterall I am on a mission.
Also thank you to my new found friend Kelly for the good tips in regards to the FLS. I will definetly take your advice. Any other advice I am very open to any tips or tricks. Your FLS turned out beautiful.!! Love the white with the green and white. Looks really pretty on you!!!

1 comment:
the fls is lookin'good lj...awwww...your very welcome...anytime...xo
Post a Comment