

Well yes I am a little lax on blogging this week. On the 7th it was Kevin's 20th birthday. We got him a digital camera!!! Best investment ever. Now he doesnt need to use mine anymore. Thank God!!!
We had a good day and I made him dinner on Sunday his favourite. Good Neighbour Casserole and Chocolate Fudge Cookie Cheesecake. It was good and they all seemed to enjoy it.
On my needles I am almost done my Apple Harvest socks. On the foot now and should be done today. Next I am waiting for Archie's sock yarn from Knit Picks and then have to get two pairs of huge men's socks done by the end of March.
Also I have to make a tea cozy for Myrtie. Archie requested one cause their tea was getting cold yesterday. So I found a cute pattern it's a tea pot mitten. Really cute!
So until then...I will think about hot cups of tea ....

No comments:
Post a Comment