Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy 18th Birthday Aaron






Today little Aaron is now a "adult". He had a good birthday I think. He got the Guitar Hero for his Nintendo Ds. A remote control car that lights up. And a Nerf Dart set. I am almost positive that Kevin liked the Darts more than Aaron did. I had darts all over my house due to the simple fact neither one of them are very good at their aim. It was pretty comical.

We had dinner and Aaron's birthday cake was a Strawberry Shortcake. It was oh so yummy! Not so rich and heavy like the tradional birthday cakes with the gobs and gobs of icing on top. He loved to blow out the candles and wanted to blow them out again!

Aaron is now 18 and next Saturday on the 7th is Senior Roden who is turning 20. Wow how does time manage to fly by so quickly. Just the other day I was changing Aaron's diapers and weaning him off of his bottle. Now he is a big boy.!

Now I am feeling extremely old.

No comments: