Monday, January 26, 2009

P is for Purple...


Today Kelly took pictures of her wearing her scarf that I knit for her. She looks so nice wearing it. I am quite impressed that I actually knit that. Who knew..... Kelly was so nice to take the pictures of it for me due to the fact that I forgot to take some before I mailed it off to her. She is such a good photographer. I glad that I have made a new friend. She is super nice and sweet!

Today I finished Tracey's Streetcar named Desire socks. One more unfinsihed project turned into finished. Yippee!!!

Started Teresa's Hot Coco Socks. I am about an inch on the cuff. They should be done by Wednesday. That is my goal. They are such a basic sock so it doesnt take any brain power at all. No pattern or anything. Pretty boring but that is what she wanted. Her wish is my command!

Until then....

2 comments:

lolita vontorch said...

wow...wow...wow...great job there lj...it looks cute on her!

Shellular Kellular said...

Aww, thanks! I love it! We definitely have to keep in touch.

Don't get too burried in the snow!