Thursday, January 29, 2009

Mmmmmmmm....hot like Hot Coco



Well yesterday we had yet another snowstorm! Yes I know we live in Ontario and it is afterall January and yet again it's winter. It wasnt that cold old and it wasnt blizzard like conditions or anything. It was a nice gentle snow but it just lasted forever. Kevin was nice enough and shovelled twice yesterday for me! My back thanks him.

Today I finsihed Teresa's socks. They look really nice on her. She says they are nice and cozy and has put in her order for more. Good grief when is it my turn? I guess in order to get things done for me I have to stick to projects that I can get done in a day. Hmm dont think I can get socks done in a day.
I orders 6 more skeins of yarn from Knitpicks for Archie's birthday socks. I orderd Deep Navy and Mineral Heather. I have found some really cool men's sock patterns so I am excited to knit socks for him. Socks with a pattern no boring stockingnette socks like his last two.
Now I dont know what to knit. I am anxiously waiting for my yarn to come in the mail from Dawne in Winnipeg. Then I will know exactly what to knit. Apple Harvest socks here I come!
Signing off to look through patterns and decide what to knit for ME!!!

1 comment:

lolita vontorch said...

guess we will be knitting men's socks together...eh...lovin' the picture of the snow...socks are looking cozy especially with that hot cocoa too...xo