Well as my title to my blog states it's friggin cold out here. With the wind chill its -25 degrees Celsius. So therefore what a good time to get my mittens finished. Yes they are both done. So now I will have nice warm hands so tomorrow I can go out and defrost my car doors as they are frozen shut. I am starting to get cabin fever. I need my wheels back.
I also started Aaron a pair of mitts. I am using stash so there fore am using up my palette yarn from knitpicks. They are in dark grey. They will match his coast just fine. I just upped the needle sizes. So for the cuff I used 4.25mm and for the hand I used 5mm. I am almost done the hand. Will probably been done the first mitt tonight and then off to the second tomorrow. Have to have them done for Monday for Aaron for school.
Dawne emailed me today and said that she was sending the yarn out by Monday. I can hardly wait. Some nice Apple Laine MacIntosh.....and some Sweet Georgia Yarn. Have no idea what I am going to knit with that yarn but it's always good to have it on hand.
So that is the daily scoop from this part of the world. Just cold cold cold! But one always needs to remember we do live in Canada and it is the middle of January and it does get cold.
So I am off to get warm.......
Minuit Socks
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment