

Can you tell I am tired? I guess you can by reading my title of this post. Now I can finally blog about my very first Tops Down Toddler sweater. The pattern is in a book called Tops down for Toddlers and is written by Dana Gibbons. I got this pattern from Penny. It's the puffy stripes sweater. And then in the book they took it one step further and turned it into an american flag. Very creative I must say. So as soon as I had seen it I knew I had to make it for Damien. I knew his Momma would appreciate it. I am still waiting for the pictures of him actually wearing it.
Ok as you can see I posted a pic of my Druid Mitts. It's hard to see the pattern. I did my best. I think I have to do some more rows first and then you may be able to see the pattern. Yes they are challenging. It's certainly a pattern that you do when you can totally concentrate. It's not an easy knit. But I will prevail and see what happens. Only time will tell.
So I have blogged. Does this make you happy little Miss Christa Lee? Yep I thought so. :)

1 comment:
very happy...btw...check your email you'll notice that i sent you some pictures of dami in your ass kicking american sweater...i'll take more pics once it cools off here...xo
your druid mitts are coming along nicely...maybe you'll have them done by the time you leave vancouver...
Post a Comment