


Today I finally finished Kate's gift. The newspaper boy cap turned out really cute and I think Kate will look cute in it. I love the colour of it. I think lately I have a thing for green. We went to Knit n Stitch today and I got the yarn for the Druid Mittens. Boy am I going to be challenged. The chart is painful.! Archie is going to enlarge it for me, the squares are just way too small for anyone to possibly comprehend. So we will see when I will get to cast on these bad boys! I am hoping that I have enough yarn leftover from Kate's hat to make me one in the same colour. It is exactly the same colour as I chose for the Druid's. We will see. Neither colour matches my jacket but oh well what can ya do! I am not out to make a fashion statement!

2 comments:
yummmy...nice choice in color there essie...i'm sure she'll love it...
Beautiful hat! I'm glad you're going to do the Druid Mittens, I'm sure it won't be as hard as it seems :)
Post a Comment