Well yesterday I started another christmas project. I cant tell you what it is or who it is for. It's a surprise/secret. So CL you cant or wont get it out of me. I will put it this way....I have to go to knitting class to learn how to do it. LOL. That's all that I am saying with regards to my surprise knitting project.
Speaking of Christa I hope you are feeling better today. You had the pukies and the poopies. Not a good combination. It sucks when you arent feeling well. You lost valuable knitting time. And we all know that is a BAD thing. There is talk that Hurrican Hanna might reach land fall in the Carolina's today or tomorrow and that Florida will be spared. I certainly hope so.
Well I think that is all I have to report for today. Off to make my head hurt by thinking....if you see smoke....it's all good.....doesnt happen to often.
Minuit Socks
2 days ago

2 comments:
wonder if you can make smoke signals with that kinda smoke...
you and i both know that you will not be able to keep it a secret until christmas...you do realize that you wouldn't be able to say anything for another...110 days...14 hours...and 0 mins...ha
Post a Comment