Thursday, September 4, 2008

Harry is Growing


Well Harry is growing to a good ole 25inches. I worked on some last night and managed to do a full stripe of 22 rounds. Each stripe is 3 inches in length. Kevin loves the way the scarf is turning out that he wondered if I could make him a hat and a scarf in the scarlett red and gold yarn. Hmm....boy I am going to be busy. Which is good. I cant imagine not having anything on my needles. That would just plain suck! I do have to get my project started for my knitting class on Tuesday. And yes CL do not ask me what it is because I am not telling! It's a surprise. Something that you and my Mom will be very proud of me for doing. And let me tell you it will be a great big challenge. But very worth it in the end.(Or one can hope). So I guess that is all I have to report for today......better get back to Harry....I think I hear him calling......

No comments: