Well 22 inches on the scarf completed. Kevin seemed to know what the colours signified in regards to the Harry Potter series. I am extremely pleased. I obviously chose the right colours and is looking good. I think I am doing a good job I think. I am impressed. The numbness in my hands and fingers has decreased thank goodness. So I continue.
I had knitting class yesterday. Penny and I just seemed to gab. I brought home a book home that I think I might try a pattern out of. I think I am going to try and make a top down sweater for a child. I did get the opportunity to look at the interweave knits magazine. Penny had mentioned that the magazine was wonderful but the patterns catered to the more advanced knitter. So hmmm. She had mentioned that Creative Knits was a good magazine for me to subscribe to. The patterns are more for advanced beginners and up. Caters to all abilities. So that is another one to consider. So as I continue......
Minuit Socks
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment