It has been a busy time since I last blogged. Let me list the ways:
Well for starters...I got a new edition to our family. We got a puppy! A beautiful golden retreiver puppy named Zeus. Teresa came home with him on April.3rd. He has brought so much joy to me. Yes he is a lot of work but brings so much happiness and excitment to my home. Crate training was a wee bit tricky but in a week he is trained. He goes in there on his own to have a nap and relax. He seems to be taking longer walks but still needs work.
Archie loved his birthday socks. The man is quite enjoying handmade socks. He is having a problem wearing store bought socks now. Lord help me. Thank god there is lots of holidays for me to give him socks.a
Finished one pot holder for Mother's Day. Have to do the oven mitt and the other pot holder. Still have a few weeks left to get them done.
Got the new Cookie A book. Need to get some solid sock yarn to do the patterns. Quite havent figured out which pattern I am going to do first. They are all really nice and makes deciding really tricky.
Well I have crying puppy.....better go get him out of his crate!

2 comments:
Oh my gosh he is the cutest thing I've ever seen, Leslie!! I'm glad to see you're making everyone addicted to hand-made socks, since, you know what that means...more sock yarn!!
Enjoy Zeus (I like the name, by the way) and Cookie A.!
well...you got me up and on the ball...i now have no excuses not to blog...so off i shall go...i'll put the sock yarn in the mail so that you can knit yourself up some cookie a patterns...xo
Post a Comment