Well I noticed that's it's been a week since I last blogged. What has happened in a week that I must write about. Well on Tuesday the US got a new president. Obama seems to win the popularity vote with a whole shit load of people. I dont ever recall watching an inauguaration before. Michelle Obama and their kids looked beautiful. I just hope he can live up to all of the expectations that the American people have held him accountable for. But we all have to remember is that he is only one person and that he cant do it alone!
I finsihed my Black is Black Tam. I love it. Very simple and very plain as you can see! But yet stylish. Had to go with black due to the fact of my ugly winter coat. Maybe next year I will invest in a new one!
Finsihed Mom's Dragonfly socks and they are already on their way to North Vancouver. Talk about efficient. NOT! Just a fluke is all.
Currently on the needles are the second to Tracey's Streetcar Named Desire socks. It seems that I want to get all the lose ends all done. I guess it's getting to me that I have part projects on the go. Well I am surely trying. I should be done that sock by the end of the weekend. That is my goal. I think I am procrastinating for the simple fact that they are plain gray and that is not one of my favourite colours so I am dragging my heals a bit.
What do I have left to finsih:
Teresa's Hot Coco Socks
Aaron's second Winter Sky Mitt
And that should be about it.
Hmm so the list is slowly getting down there.
Horray for me.
Now on to Ravelry so I can dream about what I am going to knit when my list is complete.

No comments:
Post a Comment