Well I started Jerimiah the Bullfrog hats mitts and scarf for Jeanie. I have finished the scarf, knit the hat and am almost done the first mitt. I still have to do the embelishments on the hat and finish the mitts and embelish them as well. My goal this weekend is to get all of the odds and ends done so I can start mailing out boxes next week. 9 days until I leave!! Christmas can now come once I touch down in Vancouver!! Boy I will need a holiday!! Maybe I will give my hands and shoulders a break. Hmmm I really dont think so though. There are some pretty neat yarn shops in BC!
1 comment:
i'm so proud of you...you little knitting machine...congrats on the almost completion of jerimiah the bullfrog ensemble...i know you...you'll meet your goal by the end of this weekend...9 days...is coming quick but only to be rewarded by a nice long vacation...can i hide in your luggage...hope you have a blast while in vancouver...you'll have much fun in the yarn shops with another yarnie...xo christa
Post a Comment