Dad:
I am writing this to you. I miss you. Three years ago you were taken from us so suddenly. Noone expected it. Not even me. I will never forget that morning. To wake up and find you....sleeping so peaceful.....peaceful.....not waking up at all. That has had to be one of the hardest and sadest days of my life. To see you laying there. You wouldnt answer me....then deep down I knew....you had left this earth for a better place. No more suffering, no more pain, back to your old self again. No more living your life out of a wheelchair, reunited to those that were closet to you.
I know you watch out for me from where you are. You are keeping tabs on me. Keeping me safe and teaching me life's lessons from up above. Yes life has been difficult without you here. There have been many times that I just wanted to pick up the phone and call you and say Dad I need your advice...or what should I do?
I miss you more than words can say....I know I was Daddy's little girl. And you were my Daddy!
You think as time goes on it gets easier. But no it doesnt. Every Dec.2nd is a sad day for me. Nothing can erase what I experienced that Friday Dec.2nd 2005.
You are constanly in my thoughts Dad....I miss you so much.
You are gone but never forgotten!!
Lots of Love and kisses
Les
xo
Minuit Socks
2 days ago

1 comment:
What a beautiful post! Really made me think of my Dad who passed away on May 7, 2004. Particularly when you referred to him as being in a wheelchair. My Dad was too. How blessed we are though to have had such wonderful fathers!
Post a Comment