Well yesterday we got our partner's name for the first annual Facebook Scarf Exchange. Yippee!! I am so excited. I have received Kelly. She is a young and vibrant young lady who I am going to have so much fun knitting a scarf for. There are just so many patterns to chose from. What to knit what to knit is the question of the day. I am thinking of a really nice Lace scarf done in like a dk weight yarn. Now what colour am I going to do??? Ummm something that goes with black. Well the sky is the limit on that one! The obvious colours that dont go are blues and browns. So the rainbow of colours await!
Also got Archie's Cottage socks done. Thank goodness. So his Christmas gifts are 95% completed except for the apples on the Tech Guy Socks. But that will take no time at all. I really am not very good at doing the finishing touches on things. Like buttons, duplicate stitch, ribbon etc. I can do the main project just fine but the finishing touches are a bit of a struggle. I guess someday soon I have to set aside an afternoon for just "finishing". I sure do have about 5 projects that need the last bit of finishing. Yes....just call me a procrastinator.
But until then .....I am going to drool over some yarn for my new friend Kelly....
Minuit Socks
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment