Well today was the day. Liesel is now complete. It turned out really pretty. Love the yarn that I chose. The pattern. It was a good choice and a match made in heaven. The finished length before blocking was 46 inches. Havent blocked it yet. So I will edit these details when complete.
So what is left. I guess I should start on the hats and scarves for the snowmen. Yep yippeeee......you can see I am rushing right to it. Also tomorrow is Penny day and I am going to take Danni's Thorpe hat to get help with. Then I will likely finish that as well. So getting closer to the end.
Now to wait for the dreamy yarn to come in the mail. I hope I chose the right pattern for this yarn. If not there are a lot more patterns out there than meets the eye.
Well better get doing something......the needles are getting lonely. Clickty click..
Minuit Socks
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment