Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Well.....

Yesterday was most productive in my knitting world. Went to knitting class and learned how to sew up the shoulder seams on my BSJ. Penny taught me how to do the mattress stitch or the invisible seam. It looks awesome and it was easy to learn. Let's hope I remember how to do it the next time I have to sew something up.
She helped me move on to my surprise Christmas project. I had to learn how to M1 with out leaving any holes. Hmmm tricky situation. All that I want to do is increase 1 1 stitch before my markers. I have to make sure all of my increases are even and that I am not leaving any holes. This could be a tricky situation. I have no idea if I am even doing this correctly. I almost have the need to call her and take it over to her to get her to check it before I am like 5 inches into it to find out that no it's not right and that it would have to be ripped back. Yes I have this yearning. LOL.
So what am I going to knit today? Not really sure. May work on my M1's on my surprise Christmas project or I really need to do a couple more stripes of my Harry Potter Scarf. Or perhaps I will look for a baby hat pattern and try and finish that up. Who knows.....I think I should go and watch the YouTube Video on how to M1's. Maybe that will put my mind at ease....until then wish me luck......if you hear a "ribbit" of in the distance....you know what my end result was.....good ole Kermit came to visit......

No comments: