Sunday, September 7, 2008

Horray this is the Colts first Game of the Regular Season!!


Well today is game 1 for the Colts. They are playing the Bears today. I dont think it will be a problem for the Colts to win against them. The Bears arent a very good team. So then that leads me to wonder what I am going to knit today. Yesterday it was baby socks. I might have to go to Zellers and get some more of the wool that I used to make the BSJ so I can finish the set with a cute little hat. We will see. At the present I am watching the first Harry Potter movie. Yes that's right the very first one. Havent seen any of them. Now's a good time to start. I guess I will get so excited when I will see my scarf. LOl.....as I continue to watch....

No comments: