Today is just a day that I have been meaning to post these pics that Kevin took of my garden. I think they turned out rather good if I dont say so myself. I will enjoy looking at these when it's 50 below in the middle of January and wishing spring flowers and green grass. Yes we all know winter is coming. Yippeee!!!! Not!!! Is Fall ever going to get here. Whatabout the nice fall colours and the nice crisp air. The oranges and reds and yellows. The leaves falling off of the tress and rustling in the crip breeze? That reminds me I better go and buy a leaf blower this year! Last year was awful for racking up the leaves. Way too many I say.
Until then I will just enjoy each day .....

1 comment:
you sure will want to look at these come january...i too would like a little cooler weather...nice breeze not so much humidity...
Post a Comment