Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Not really much to say

This blog might be a little boring. Today I cast on for the Mary Jane booties. Not really sure if I am going to keep them or not. I may frog them and start again. I uped the needle size due to the fact that I am using Bernat cottontots yarn so the yarn is heavier. Not sure ...they look like they might fit a baby sasquatch rather than a newborn baby. So that may be my job to morrow and rip it out and go down a needle size and try again. Or I might look on Ravelry again and find something else to knit. I havent decided yet.
Yesterday was knitting class. Penny ripped out my Christmas surprise project which I was fine with. She got me all set up and back on track again. It seems to be working out much better than last week's attempt. So we will see next week how accurate I was. I hope it wont have to rip back too much or I am doing well. The stitch count seems to be working out well. So we will see.

1 comment:

lolita vontorch said...

christmas surprise project wow that sounds like it's a secret...