Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Knitter in Training......




Well I think I have given Aaron the knitting bug. I cast off on my baby booties put my needles down and he picks them up and ties a knot and thinks he is knitting. He has been winding the yarn around those needles for over an hour! And they say special needs kids arent at all smart. Well this one sure is one smart cookie. He brough tears to my eyes. He may not be able to talk but he sure got his message across to me today. I am so proud! He is certainly my SPECIAL BOY and I love him.
I had great success today at knitting class. I got my finished Harry Potter scarf completely done. Fringe and all. Awesome if I dont say myself. Finished the gigantic booties. And I was correct in my surprise for Christmas! So nosey parker...(you know who you are) I am still not telling you! So dont bother trying to pry it outta me!
I have had a great day....now another delema what the hell am I going to knit now?

1 comment:

lolita vontorch said...

i love the picture of aaron...that's too cute...and the pictures of your knitting aren't that bad either.

btw...who is this nosey parker you speak of...lol...xo