Major accomplishment! I didnt suffer second sock syndrome. Lookie here...there are two socks done. I am just a little late on posting onto my blog. I finished the second sock on Tuesday September.23. So I completed a pair in 3 days. Footies mind you but still just because I didnt spend hours on knitting rows and rows of ribbing for the legs. I am quite partial to these little footies. Watch out people who I know ....you just may get a pair in your mailbox!!! I do have a multitude of sock yarn in my stash!!! The Christmas surprise is coming along just fine. I am all caught up and hopefully not too many mistakes. I dont think Penny will have rip out too much if any at all. So I may be on to step 2. Let's hope. Christmas is coming....Oh and here are some pics from by Birthday. Wow I am getting old.
Minuit Socks
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment