Yes as all sock knitters know I think we all have a tendenacy to suffer from the dreaded SSS. I have finished one Carnshanaugh Sock. I have to have the other one finished by August.8th. I think that will be possible if I just set my mind to it.
As I lay in bed last night the mouse got on the wheel and was making me think. I had remembered that I had finsihed one of my Mom's ankle socks but obviously hadnt finsihed the other one. So I have set yet another goal for myself to get the ankle sock done for August 8th as well. She would love to have a pair of socks to wear up at the cottage to wear with her sneakers for when her and Archie go on hikes. So there you have it.
August.8th is the Deadline---- 1 Carnshanaugh Sock
1 Ankle Sock......
Let the games begin!!!

1 comment:
you seriously need to buckle down and start knitting...if you're going to meet your aug 8 deadline...btw...did you stitch up your toe yet?
Post a Comment