Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Terrain Twist Socks or is it my Twisted Brain Socks?

Well I finally started my April Birthday Socks. Yes it's the good ole AR's birthday on the 3rd. Yep have two pair of manly huge socks to knit before the 23rd of this month in order for it to arrive in BC for his birthday. I started one pattern and got all the way down to picking up the stitches for the gusset and realized I didnt like it and the sock just didnt have any shape to it so I "Frogged" it. So then I recast on a pattern called Mock Around the Clock Men's Socks. Very easy pattern you could do it with your eyes closed. Time consuming due to the fact that I made the leg 8"long.
Am doing these socks in Knitpicks Solids and Twists Sock yarn in the "Terrain Twist" colourway. Green with flecks of brown.

As for the FLS well it in on hiatus for the moment. I have to rip it all out it's way too big so I am going to have to go down a size. But I really cant pick it up until I have these birthday socks done. Or the socks wont ever get done! So until then....I will keep twisting away....

No comments: