Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!!




Well here it is Thanksgiving 2008. The leaves are falling, they put on a nice colour show and the air is crisp. What more could a person ask for? Well let me mention what I am thankful for....good health, good friends (yes best friends especially Christa)and of course GOOD YARN!!! What would life be without yarn!!!That I am extremely thankful!
Well as for my goals this weekend I was supposed to get Tracey's socks done. Well I got one and a leg done! Yes they will not be travelling to Smithville with me. Nope yesterday was a bit of a screwed up day and things didnt go as planned. Oh well. I did manage to get the pumpkin swirl cheese cake done. The only problem I had with that is that it cracked on the top :( It looks yummy, but just isnt as pretty as I would have liked it to be. Oh well...we all cant be too perfect. And you have to give me credit that was the first cheesecake I have ever made.
Also yesterday Mom booked my flight out at Christmas. Leaving on the December.15th to Jan.6th. Ya Baby!!!!!!! So until then....off to work on Tracey's sock and looking forward to eating dinner at the Tuttles tonight.!! Gobble Gobble.....
(Oh btw CL those fall pictures were for you) xo

1 comment:

lolita vontorch said...

awww...lj....that's sweet of ya to say...happy belated turkey day...ty...i love the pictures of the leaves...i'm green with envy...