Friday, August 1, 2008

I am now not a Hand dyed Virgin Anymore!!


Yes it's all true. I am not a hand dyed yarn virgin anymore. Yesterday I finally made my first purchase online of some beautiful worst weight hand dyed yarn"Lady Sings the Blues" for Jimmy's hat. I am going to use the same pattern as I did for Aaron's. "A Hat fit for a Boyfriend". Mom was able to find the needles at her handy dandy Michael's. So now I just need the yarn to be shipped and Mom and Archie to arrive and I will be all set. Hopefully the yarn will come before I go up to the cottage. That will be one easy project that I can complete while up there. Hmm as well as several others. I guess I should start making a list of what I need to take and which wool and needles, patterns, etc that I will require.
A week today and I will be outta here...basking in nature's goodness, listening to the water lap against the rocks, a far cry of a loon off in the distance...and of course Beer bottles clanging! After all isnt that what cottage life is all about?

1 comment:

lolita vontorch said...

love the color of the yarn...